E-News Signup

  • E-News Signup

    * indicates required field.

    I would like to subscribe to the eNewsletter.

    Click here if you would like to unsubscribe from the eNewsletter.

  • Contact Olson

Search Bill

  • Search Bill

    Search by Word/Phrase:
    Search by Bill Number:


My constituent services staff is always pleased to assist veterans in their dealings with the VA and other government agencies.  For information on ways we can assist you please contact either the Pearland Office (281) 485-4855 or the Sugar Land Office (281) 494-2690

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How can I volunteer to participate in the Veterans History Project?
  • How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
  • How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
  • How can I get medical benefits?
  • How can I get a home loan?
  • How can I get life insurance?
  • How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
  • What drug benefits are available?
  • How can I get a copy of my military records?
  • How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?





 Contact Information

Beaumont Outpatient Clinic
3420 Veterans Circle, Beaumont, TX 77707
(409)981-8550 or toll free 1-800-833-7734




Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
2002 Holcombe Blvd., Houston, TX 77030

Conroe Outpatient Clinic
800 Riverwood Court, Suite 100, Conroe, TX 77304

Galveston Island Outpatient Clinic
3828 Avenue N, Galveston, Texas 77550
(713) 794-8985 or toll-free 1-800-639-5137

Lufkin – Charles Wilson Outpatient Clinic
2206 North John Redditt Drive
Lufkin, TX 75904-1776
(936) 633-2711

Texas City Outpatient Clinic
Texas City, TX 77591
(409) 986-1129

McGovern Drop-In Center for Homeless Veterans
Suicide Prevention Hotline
OEF/OIF Support Team(713)794-7034/8825/7928 or FAX (713)794-7767/7478
Email: vhahouOEFOIF@va.gov